Now you know how to build your shoulders, you have to know how to build your biceps easily and have superman’s arms! It will be necessary to be patient, conscientious and constant in its training.
To help you work your arms, I have selected 2 videos published by fitness coaches that will explain step by step how to develop the muscles of your arms. Do not forget that beyond training, a daily protein intake is needed to help your body build muscle.
Work your biceps without weight training equipment
The coach Mike goes in his video to explain how to strengthen your arms without going to the gym and without weight training equipment.
And yes, no more excuses because you can do it everywhere and regularly to get results and see your arms grow. The icing on the cake, you will see one day your first vein!
How to have big biceps?
Damien Patrick loves to boom with his ultra-motivating tips and programs for beginners looking to make their arms bigger.
Nutrition, bodybuilding exercises, a cocktail to help you evolve, become huge and dry.
Program to strengthen your biceps and triceps
Based on 2 arm workouts per week, here are 2 easy to do modules:
- Curl bar: 4 sets of 8 repetitions
- Curl dumbbell on incline bench: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dips: 6 sets of 20 repetitions
- Curl dumbbell sitting: 4 sets of 10 repetitions
- Curl bar Gironda: 3 sets up to failure
- Triceps high pulley: 4 sets of 6 repetitions
- Triceps against a support (for example a wall): 3 series until the failure
Photos : Student Aesthetics