Table of contents
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links
Are you going on vacation to New York? Before you fly to the Big Apple and after introducing you the New York Explorer Pass and my comparison between the New York City Pass and the Sightseeing Pass, I suggest you discover another good travel plan: the Go New York Pass.
This pass will allow you to benefit from reduced tickets for many attractions and monuments. How does it work, what are its advantages, why and where to buy it, I tell you everything!
What is the Go-New-York Pass?
The Go New York Pass is a ticket of 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 attractions that you compose yourself according to your desires, your budget and your pace.
Freedom to visit
When you buy your tourist pass to visit New York, you just have to choose the number of attractions you want to see during your stay, no need to determine them in advance, and you will have access to a catalog of 90 must-see sites in the city.
Its real plus in my opinion? Freedom. No need to plan your program in advance or to overload your day to visit as many places as possible in a minimum of time.
The pass is valid for 30 days from the first visit, and you choose the sites to visit as you go along and according to your desires.
Real savings and time saving
No unpleasant surprises, all the entries you choose are already paid for and included in the pass! You don’t have to pay anything extra once you’ve paid for your pass, just let yourself be guided by your desires. What’s more, by using Gocity, you can save up to 50% on the price of admission to the various sites.
Finally, one last point that I think is important: the Go New York pass also serves as a ticket that cuts through the crowd. Thanks to it, no need to waste time waiting in endless lines to enjoy some of the most popular attractions.
Activities to choose from to compose your trip
I present below a part of the catalog of 90 typical New York attractions that make up the pass, from the most unavoidable to the most original.
You can compose your own itinerary according to the number of activities purchased with the Pass, for a stay that perfectly matches your desires, without having to endure visits that do not interest you.
For me, New York is the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. With the Go New York pass, take on these two must-see attractions in the city that never sleeps!
Visit the most popular sites in the city: art lovers will spend hours contemplating the works of the Museum of Modern Art, the MOMA, the famous MET or the Guggenheim Museum, while sports enthusiasts will love to walk the grounds and listen to the history and anecdotes of the famous Madison Square Garden and Yankee stadium!
The more original attractions
Would you like to discover something a little off the beaten track? The catalog is full of suggestions for original outings: why not schedule a visit to the city’s catacombs by candlelight or a trip on a magnificent sailboat?
Go out and feel the soul of New York through a walking tour to discover its most emblematic districts or its typical gastronomy!
I also recommend for the younger ones to take a trip to Luna Park, LEGOLAND Discovery Center or to explore the American version of the famous Tussaud’s Museum.
Activities to choose from
Here is the complete list of activities you can choose to do with your pass:
- The Empire State Building
- Lady Liberty Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- Top Of The Rock Observatory
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus – Classic Day Tour
- The Statue of Liberty and the Ellis Island Ferry
- Madame Tussauds New York
- 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- 9/11 Memorial Guided Tour
- 9/11 Tribute Museum – Gallery Admission
- The Museum of Modern Art (MOMA)
- The American Museum of Natural History
- The Met
- Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum and Space Shuttle
- Central Park Bike Rental – Full Day
- Central Park Bike Tour
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not® Times Square
- Guggenheim Museum
- Saint Patrick’s Cathedral Tour with Express Entry
- The RIDE
- The TOUR
- Big Bus New York Night Tour
- Madison Square Garden® All Access Tour
- Radio City Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- The City Lights Experience® Helicopter Tour
- Inside Broadway Walking Tour
- Fashion Windows® Walking Tour
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Walking Tour
- National Geographic Encounter – Ocean Odyssey
- Gulliver’s Gate
- The Downtown Experience by THE RIDE
- Brooklyn Bridge Full Day Bike Rentals
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- The Whitney Museum of American Art
- 9/11 Museum Workshop – Hands-On 9/11 Tour
- Museum of Eroticism
- Food On Foot Tours
- Spirits On Foot: Beer, Spirits and Wine Tour
- Luna Park at Coney Island: 24 ride pass
- Deno’s Wonder Wheel at Coney Island
- Hamilton Happy Hour Tour
- Harlem Gospel Tour (every Sunday)
- Yankee Stadium – Classic Tour
- Statue of Liberty Express Cruise
- LuminoCity Festival
- Statue by Night Circle Line Downtown Cruise
- Clipper City Sailboat – Daytime Sailing or Harbor Lights
- Washington DC – One-Day Trip from NYC
- On Location Tours – Tour of NYC Film and TV locations by bus
- Walking tour of Central Park
- Walking tour of Central Park’s TV and movie locations
- Greenwich Village Walking Tour
- High Line – Chelsea – and Meatpacking District Tour
- Walking Tour of SoHo – Little Italy – and Chinatown
- The Met Breuer with Audio Tour
- The Met Cloisters
- Museum of the New York Historical Society
- Museum of the City of New York
- The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine – Highlights Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Walking Tour
- Candlelight tour of the catacombs
- Ghosts of Greenwich Village Tours
- NYC Slavery & Underground Railroad Tour Tickets
- Full day bike rental in Harlem
- Cultural Walking Tours of Harlem by Harlem One Stop
- Alternative Street Art Walking Tour on the Lower East Side
- Walking Tour of Little Italy and Arthur Avenue
- Walking Tour : Midtown’s Top Architectural Attractions
- Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour in Williamsburg
- Brooklyn Museum & Brooklyn Botanic Garden Combo Ticket
- New York Botanical Garden
- Lincoln Center Tour
- Wall Street Walking Tour
- NYC Landmarks Cruise by Circle Line
- Downtown Secrets Tour
- Hudson River Sightseeing: bike rental by the day
- When Harry Meets Seinfield Bus Tour by On Location Tours
- Gossip Girl Sites Bus Tour by On Location Tours
- Graffiti & Street Art Walking Tour in Brooklyn
- Graffiti & Street Art Workshop
- Surrey Bike Rental on Govenors Island
- HighFlyer Zipline at Foxwoods Resort Casino
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
- Stop the Zombies! 7D Dark Ride at Coney Island
- Winter Village at Bryant Park Ice Rink (sponsored by Bank of America)
- Helicopter Tours over New York City
- New York Water Taxi: Day Pass
- Marvel & DC Superheroes Tours
- Shearwater Classic Schooner Day Trip Statue of Liberty
- Harlem Jazz Series
- Holiday Markets & Christmas Lights Walking Tour
- Best of NYC Cruise by Circle Line Sightseeing
- Lights of the Harbor Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- City Rambler Walk Through History Tour
- Queens-Flushing Meadows International Food Excursion
- Color Factory
- Trolls the Experience
- Grand Central Audio Tour
How to buy your Go New York pass ?
Convinced by this new pass ? I explain you how to buy your Go New York pass : go on the website by clicking on the button below :
Get your Go New York Pass now !Click here to see offers and save money !
Then, select the offer that suits you: Choose 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 activities, or a customized pass. Once paid, you have the choice to use it directly with your smartphone or by printing it from the confirmation email.
And if you change your mind or don’t use your pass, no problem. With the risk-free guarantee, Gocity will reimburse you for any unused pass for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Discover this lively and special American city on a budget with this pass, which I think is quite unique. It’s nice not to have to plan every single visit and to leave a lot of room for the unexpected, for my part, that’s how I enjoy traveling the most!
Don’t forget to read my article on the mistakes to avoid when staying in New York, it will save you money and time, and if you haven’t found the hotel of your dreams yet, I had the chance to try some that I will remember for a long time, my list is here.