Table of contents
Photo : Instagram David Laid
When one begins to see his/her first results after months of musculations, some like to watch each other during a bodybuilding session. Others prefer to have their arms free during exercises. For this, you need to make and ultra slim tank top and show your bodybuilder chest !
In conclusion, we do not do all this to not develop its body and have more muscles, so when we have them, we want to show them to others.
A T-shirt that is cut to make a tank top
So if you think that all stores sell ultra slim tank tops, you are wrong, because only some sites offer them.
- To make your ultra slim tank top and show off your muscles and more particularly the musculature of your pectoral muscles, you have to choose a tee shirt that you like or that you don’t like anymore, that you are ready to sacrifice. Why sacrifice? Because there is a risk of failure and that your tee shirt ends up in the garbage.
- Take a good pair of scissors for an easy and smooth cut, it will avoid problems to cut the tee shirt properly and especially that it is symmetrical. To optimize your chances of having a homogeneous tank top, I suggest you fold it in 2 to make the cut on both sides in one go.
- Start with the sleeves, it’s easier to imagine how much you want your shoulders free to move, then move on to cutting the collar and here be careful! Ask yourself this question: Do I want a drop tank top that really shows off my pecs, or something more discreet. Cut this part gradually, take the time to try your tank top to see if it suits you, if not continue the cut until the desired result.
That’s why our dear friend Kevin decided to show us how to make one at home, here is the video:
How to make an Ultra Slim tank top when one is very muscular?
This is our friend with big arms Kali who will explain to us on video how to correctly cut a T-shirt to make an ultra slim tank top:
Why wear an ultra slim tank top?
Many men like to wear a tank top. But for what purpose? We usually see a lot of men wearing tank tops in the summer. During the summer season, with the heat of the sun, it is even more common for men to sweat. This can quickly become apparent if you are wearing a t-shirt.
It is therefore more interesting to dress lighter. So that’s one of the reasons why men wear tank tops. They are convenient to wear especially when it is hot since they allow air to circulate easily and thus chase away sweat. In addition, tank tops are very easy to put on and take off and do not stick to the skin since the sweat is easily evacuated.
We could see a practical side of using the tank top. But in addition to that, the tank top even if it is ultra slim allows a total freedom of movement since no fabric is likely to interfere with the movement made by the shoulders or arms. This allows you to be comfortable when practicing a sport.
In addition to offering a freedom of movement, wearing an ultra slim tank top allows you to show off your muscles. The shoulders and arms being naked, people will be able to observe and even admire the drawing of the muscles of this part of our body.
Moreover, if our tank top is ultra slim, people will also be able to observe the drawing of the pectoral muscles as well as the abdominal muscles.
What’s the benefits of an ultra slim tank top at gym ?
- Comfort: Ultra-slim tank tops are often made of lightweight, breathable materials that can help keep you cool and comfortable during your workout. They allow for better airflow and moisture wicking, which can be especially beneficial during intense exercise.
- Range of Motion: The slim design of these tank tops allows for greater freedom of movement, which is important for exercises that require flexibility or a wide range of motion, such as weightlifting, yoga, or calisthenics.
- Aesthetics: Many people prefer the look of an ultra-slim tank top, as it can highlight your physique and showcase your hard work at the gym. If you’re proud of your body and want to display it while working out, a slim tank top can be a good choice.
- Temperature Regulation: The minimalistic design of ultra-slim tank tops helps regulate your body temperature by allowing heat to escape. This can be particularly useful during high-intensity workouts, helping you stay cooler and avoid overheating.
- Moisture Management: These tank tops often come with moisture-wicking technology, which helps absorb sweat and keep you dry. This feature can be especially valuable during cardio workouts or in hot and humid conditions.
- Reduced Chafing: The snug fit of an ultra-slim tank top can reduce the risk of chafing, which can be a concern during exercises that involve repetitive movements or friction, such as running or cycling.
- Mental Confidence: Feeling good in what you wear can boost your self-confidence and motivation at the gym. If you feel good about your appearance, you might be more likely to push yourself in your workouts.