Table of contents
When it comes to connected light bulbs and lights, Philips Hue offers a complete range of smart equipment for your home. Compatible with the vast majority of assistants such as Google Assistant, Apple Siri or Amazon Alexa, Philips Hue lighting adapts to all your comfort requirements. Discover all the Hue equipment to personalize your indoor and outdoor living space!
Philips Hue light bulbs
The lighting environment in your home influences how comfortable it is every day. Philips Hue lets you personalize your indoor living space with its dimmable connected bulbs. From soft, warm light to cool white light, each of your rooms has the right shade of temperature.
Plus, Philips Hue smart bulbs work without Wi-Fi, making it easy to control them using Bluetooth, Zigbee protocol or the Hue Bridge. It is then very simple to equip all the lights in your home with Hue connected bulbs, especially since they are available in standard bases: E24, E27, B22 and GU10.
Hue lamps and floor lamps
Bedside, table or decorative lamps, Philips Hue’s connected table lamps are also stylish and functional. Thanks to their smart technology, this model of lamp is equipped with an automation system of the alarm clock as well as total control of the light intensity. This is what the Bloom, Go and Iris ranges from Philips Hue offer. It becomes pleasant to read a book in the evening by adapting the light intensity perfectly to your comfort needs.
Bring originality to your living room decor by placing the Gradient floor lamp or the Hue Play Pack, lights that create a real bath of personalized light! As for the floor lamps, they can be placed in the corner of a wall in your living room, office or bedroom. And, from the Hue app, you have the ability to design mood lighting or functional lighting.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX - Includes one White and Color Ambiance smart 75W-equivalent A19 color-changing light bulb; Perfect for general lighting anywhere in your home
- UNLOCK THE FULL POWER OF HUE - Add a Hue Bridge to enjoy automations, control from anywhere in the world, and a secure, stable connection that won’t drain your Wi-Fi. Use Matter to connect your smart home devices to your Hue smart lighting system.
- MILLIONS OF COLORS - The White & Color Ambiance range offers both warm-to-cool white and millions of colors straight out of the box. Simply screw it in! Once in your fixture, our smart LED bulbs can dim, brighten, and set the mood instantly.
- ENJOY PRESET SCENES - Light your routines throughout the day; Set a 24-hour natural light scene that mimics the sun or choose light to help you focus, unwind, and more
- VOICE CONTROL - Convenient smart control; Set up voice control in the Hue app and use simple voice commands to control your lights with Alexa or Google Assistant
- VOICE CONTROL: The Philips Hue Go White and Color Portable Smart Light Table Lamp works with Alexa smart home devices for voice control (hue hub required, Alexa smart device and hub sold separately). For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search "Philips Hue Hub" or "B016H0QZ7I" to find this product on Amazon.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: The wireless, portable and rechargeable Hue Go lasts up to 3 hours without needing a charge. Control through the Hue home automation system or via the on-product button. Customize your own personal light show on the go, capable of 16 million colors and shades of white light.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: Control your Philips Hue Go even without your smart device at hand. Activate smart light settings directly by pressing the button on the product. Or connect with the Hue Hub (sold separately) to control with the Philips Hue App.
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Expand your smart lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as a Hue Dimmer switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
- SMART HOME DEVICE COMPATIBILIITY: Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using smart home devices like Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system.80 CRI from 2000-4000K
- Includes Power Supply: Connect up to 3 Hue Plays on 1 Power Supply unit; Requires the Hue Hub (sold separately, Model 458471); Search 'Philips Hue Hub' or 'B016H0QZ7I' to find this product on Amazon
- Voice Activated: The Philips Hue White & Color Ambiance Bar Light can be controlled using Your Voice when you have Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant Enabled (Philips Hue Hub and Smart Home Device required and sold separately); Philips Hue Smart lights can also be paired for Home automation with Your existing Nest products or Samsung SmartThings system
- Limitless Posibilities: Enhance Your Smart Home with the Philips Hue Play; The Design is aesthetically pleasing and will adapt well with any living room setup; Let you Smart light stand on Your cabinet to create a pleasant ambiance, mount it on the back of your TV or even lay it flat on the floor to brighten your walls From floor to ceiling
- Ultimate TV Lighting Experience : Create the most beautiful backlight for your television; Just mount Philips Hue Play behind your screen using the clips and double sided Tape Included in the Pack, and Enhance Your viewing Experience with Splashes of light surrounding Your television
- Easy Installation : Connect Not only 1, but up to 3 Hue Plays to the same Power Supply unit, leaving enough room for other devices; With each additional Hue Play, Your Smart Lighting Experience becomes even more immersive; This base kit Includes 1 Power Supply
Last update on 2023-11-27 / As an Amazon Partner, I make a profit on qualifying purchases./ Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Wall sconces and spotlights
A wall sconce is a light fixture attached to a wall. Used as a means of lighting a room or to highlight a painting or piece of furniture, the Hue connected wall light has a built-in LED bulb. In addition, this model of light is easy to install. By placing the connected wall lamps at eye level, you get a pleasant and glare-free light output.
Prefer to install connected spotlights? The recessed version Xamento or double Argenta, can be installed directly on the ceiling. With the great advantage, for the latter, of being adjustable. You can also install these connected lights in the entrance of your home to bring a minimalist touch, or in other rooms such as: the bathroom, the toilets, the corridor, the laundry room.
Ceiling lights and hanging lamps
As decorative objects in their own right, Hue’s intelligent ceiling and pendant lights illuminate your home evenly.
The choice of a pendant lamp depends on the size of the room. Indeed, to create a coherent interior design, the size and positioning of your light fixture must be perfectly balanced. For example, if you want to place your connected pendant light above a central island, the ideal is to leave a space of 60 centimeters minimum from the surface of the furniture.
Philips Hue pendant and ceiling lights are remotely controllable from the specifically dedicated app. You can also add a Hue Bridge to unlock more functionality, but especially with the goal of being able to control all of your lights simultaneously.
Perfifo is the name of the track lighting series developed by Philips Hue. With a length ranging from 50 cm to 300 cm, you can install these tracks on the ceiling or along a wall. The only difference between these 2 models is the way they are powered. While the first ones are directly connected to the general electrical network of your house, the second ones require a simple wall plug to connect the power supply.
In addition, it is possible to configure your connected lights by adding more tracks. To do this, simply use a Hue extension cord cover to make the whole thing stylish and discreet.
Connected strip lights or immersive LED strips
Philips Hue’s connected strip lights create a truly immersive lighting experience in your living room or bedroom. They are LED lightstrips that can be easily installed wherever you want, simply by using a simple adhesive system.
So you can decorate your shelves, the back of your sofa, the outline of a picture or the outline of your headboard with a connected strip light. What’s more, Hue strips can be cut to size! The Hue Play Gradient Lightstrips and Outdoor Lightstrips, on the other hand, are not cuttable.
Whether it’s to guide you down a path or to create a great lighting atmosphere in your garden, Philips Hue outdoor lights can withstand any weather conditions.
Planning your outdoor lights is done from the app, especially if your garden is already wired for lighting installation. Alternatively, you can use LowVolt, a system that allows you to plug your lights directly into a wall socket.
Note that Philips Hue outdoor lights are compatible with Hue Motor Sensors.
Philips Hue accessories
More than just accessories, indoor and outdoor cable extensions are specifically designed for all Hue lighting models. And, to make using your connected equipment easier, complement your devices with wall switch modules or smart buttons that allow you to weight the light intensity based on the time of day.
For the bedroom, the Hue Dimmer Switch is a dimmer switch that can double as a remote control. While the Hue Tap Dial is ideal for rooms like the kitchen or living room. It’s a smart switch that makes it easy to control your entire lighting system from anywhere in the house.